4.07.2009

My Little Love Bug

Is 5 months old now!!!

I just can't even express what joy Abigail has brought to our family. It truly is amazing how you find a little more love in your heart with each child. I always wondered how it would be to love more than one child. Let me tell you, the love I have for each of my kids can be a borderline obsessive love. And to think that my Father in heaven loves me more than that is mind boggling. The love He has for me doesn't even compare to the earthly love I have for my children. I can hardly fathom it. And yet, I am so incredibly thankful for the lavish redeeming love He has. I have a post brewing in my head about this Holiest of Holy weeks. I hope to post it sometime soon.

But I digress (for good reason though, right?).

Back to my little love bug. She is such a peanut. I have lots of nicknames for her if you can't tell. Today, I created a little photo shoot. I'm a little obsessive about this camera.

I seriously love it. It's amazing and I wish I had bought it a long time ago. I am thankful that the Lord provided the money for me to spend on such an extravagant "toy." I totally have a new hobby!

Okay, onto the pictures...












7 comments:

3LittleByrds said...

What a doll. I love her eyes.

Kellie said...

What a great job - so are you using at "auto" setting or are you doing manual - I think I need to get lessons from you!

She's a beauty - wish I had had my camera when mine were young enough to actually "sit still" for a photo - now Henderson just crawls away as soon as I put him down!!!

Maria said...

Could she be any cuter!! You really are awesome with the camera!!

Maggie Pelton said...

I completely agree about not being able to fathom God's love for me in relation to my own love for my kids.

She is absolutely adorable and Im so glad she's such an easy baby!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

adorable pictures!

6 Monkeys and Me said...

super sweet picture Rachel. She is beautiful.

Rick and Lynn S. said...

Bless her sweet little heart . . . I am "afraid" I see just a LITTLE bit of Lanny in a couple of these shots.
Maybe she'll grow out of it soon. ;)

L-