4.04.2009

Can You Guess?

Which pic is Ellie Kate and which is Abigail?



I was looking back over old pictures trying to delete some to make room on our ancient computer that is quickly running out of space with all my obsessive picture taking! Anywhoo...I came across the bottom picture of Ellie Kate and thought...I think I just got a picture of Abigail that is almost identical! Sure enough...the pictures are eerily similar. My girls definitely look a lot alike!

3 comments:

Maria said...

They are very similar, but I can tell a difference in the eyes. Beautiful girls.

The Deavours Family said...

Woa. I know the feeling!

Kellie said...

Wow! They are VERY similar - just a little bit of difference in the eyes!!!! looks like ya'll had a great weekend too - LOVED that weather on Sat - too bad it's FREEZING now!!!! Go Jeff on that awesome playground!!!!!