4.29.2009

Wordless Wednesday






well, this isn't completely wordless cause I know you are all dying to know...

abigail is doing much better! 

and I downdloaded a cool photo editing/managing program (Adobe Lightroom) and have had a blast playing around with my pictures

and those are my sweet grandparents in the pictures

yeah....definitely not wordless.  oh well. 

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Those are great pictures - some the children will cherish long after those great-grandparents have passed. I Wish Will or I had any grandparents still living so we could share them with our children!!!!

Jennie said...

It was so good to see y'all Rachel - your kids are beautiful. How amazing to see how God has grown our families since that summer back in Ft. Lauderdale when we hung out at the hotel while Ben and Jeff battled it out on the tennis court. :)

Elizabeth Lucas Wilson said...

Hi Rachel,
This is my first comment on your blog and I've been reading since Samuel's adoption. But, your pictures have inspired my comment. I've had a Nikon D80 for almost 3 years and have yet to think any of my pictures are "great". You've inspired me to learn how to work the camera that cost a small fortune!
Love reading about your sweet kids.
Elizabeth

EdwinsonFamily said...

K... I'm gonna post a pic comment too. They just keep getting better and better. I've been using Elements, but you like Lightroom? You just downloaded it??? You have made me curious about it. So, it's easy to use? You like it? Expensive? Blog fans need to know! EK's eyes are popping!

EdwinsonFamily said...

P.S. Great job on the 10 pounds. That's not easy to do! I'm losing as well, so I keep an eye on your ticker for inspiration!
You never knew you had such an audience, huh!?

Susie said...

you are so popular rach!!! so proud of you! i also gave you the kreative blogger award! love love love reading your blog! also, congrats on the 10 pounds...very impressive!