We have enjoyed the weekend up with Jeff's parents and had a great morning at church with them and then a delicious lunch at the country club. Ellie Kate ate 3 blueberries for lunch (really, I'm serious), but the rest of us ate very well and really enjoyed it! We attempted pictures, and well, it is really like an act of congress to get a good one of all 3 kids or the 5 of us.I've been trying to meditate on the words of another of my favorite hymns ever since I got up early with Abigail this morning. And, lo and behold, we sang it at church. IN CHRIST ALONE just gets me every. single. time. I love the words, everyday, but especially on this Easter Sunday when we specifically remember and meditate on the great work of our Risen Savior. No other religious figure or leader can ever, or has ever, claimed to have risen from the dead! What a beautiful Savior is Christ! To know that my sin was nailed on that cross, and because of the resurrection, it has lost it's grip on me is more amazing than I can put into my own words. I need to be assured of that since my sin is glaringly evident pretty much every moment of every day! If you haven't already, you need to read MckMama's post from yesterday about the TRUTH of Easter. Her blog is linked over to the left (My Charming Kids).
"Up from the grave He rose again. And as HE stands in VICTORY, sin's curse has lost it's grip on me. For I am HIS and HE is mine...bought with the precious blood of Christ."


as you can tell, EK was not in the picture taking mood

notice Samuel...in every pic we tookas a family, he was doing something silly...that's my boy!
she is the easiest to take pictures of now so that is why there are always more of her:)





as you can tell, EK was not in the picture taking mood
notice Samuel...in every pic we tookas a family, he was doing something silly...that's my boy!
she is the easiest to take pictures of now so that is why there are always more of her:)


5 comments:
WOW, love the photos! Especially the last one of Abigail. So cute!!
It's FUN seeing these posted after watching them being taken!
Lunch was good, huh?!
L-
totally agree about the pictures and there are only 3 of us.
Love the pictures. You all are seriously one of the most beautiful families!!
what a beautiful family, Rachel! I hope y'all are well!
Post a Comment