4.09.2009

A Fun Day!

Yesterday was the first really pretty day since our new swingset was put together. The kids had a blast playing outside all day. Samuel had been running a fever the day before so I kept him home yesterday (he never got another fever, but oh well). Even Abigail got to try out the new swing!






We also dyed Easter eggs with homemade dye. It took them about 2 seconds flat to dye the eggs, but it was a fun little project. I also made a batch of baby food yesterday, rice crispy treats, and got lots of laundry done. It was a fun and productive day! I love days like that!







1 comment:

Maria said...

What a fun and very productive day!!

I used to love my swingset as a kid. I could literally swing for hours! I swear it's the reason I was so skinny. I still love to swing and will probably commandeer my kids swingset in the future for myself.