4.22.2009

Future Contestants???



So, this was a few weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to post the pics. One night while watching American Idol, the kids decided to sing along (with a broken off microphone from a play piano). They got really into it and were singing their hearts out. It was so cute!!!

Speaking of Idol...who is your favorite?

I have liked Danny from the beginning, but Kris is really growing on me. I really liked his song last night. I seriously LOVE American Idol. It's pretty much the only tv show I watch anymore. This season has been one of my favorites so far. In fact, I informed Jeff that I wanted to see the Idols Live tour when it comes to Bham. We saw them in Atlanta a few years ago and it was so fun!!!

By the way, thanks for all the encouragement and ideas after my last post! I appreciate all your prayers and I really appreciate knowing I am not alone in my struggles as a mom!!!!

No comments: