4.25.2009

Beach Fun

We are at the beach and having a blast! At the end of each April, we have a conference down in Seagrove, FL where all the staff with Campus Crusade in our region come together to celebrate and align with God's calling as we minister to college students all over the southeast. It's one of my favorite things we get to do!!!!

The view from our condo

Ellie Kate played in the sand mostly and then went up to take a nap


Samuel dove right in, literally and played for hours!



Abigail slept for a little while in our little tent, and then got fussy (very unlike her) so she didn't spend much time on the beach

look at those delicious baby legs!

I couldn't resist a few more of her hanging out in the condo this morning

4 comments:

Jerel & Sarah said...

sniff, sniff...so sad to not be there!!!

Sara said...

We enjoyed swinging on your swings today. We are leaving early tomorrow, so i will not get to water. I will miss not being around for the last Bible Study this week. We will get together when I get back.

Kellie said...

Hey! We got to the University Pool - it's GREAT for little ones - sero entry pool - HUGE umbrellas to give shade - right nnext to the pool -- adults are $180 for the summer and children 4-16 are $125 - under 4 are free! Guests cost $5 a visit, so if you don't think you'll go more than 25 times, it would probably be smart to just pay the $5 visit fee for Samuel - we go all the time though!!!!!! It's open from 10-7, so when it gets really hot it's great to go early in the day or late in the day!!! Hope ya'll can join!!!

Ashlei said...

I love it when babies grab their feet. I think it's so cute.