1. What is something mom always says to you?
don’t get in the mud
2. What makes mom happy?
when I obey
3. What makes mom sad?
when I disobey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
like ellie kate
6. How old is your mom?
21
7. How tall is your mom?
I don’t know. 40 I guess
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with the kids
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
play with Ellie Kate or take care of Abigail
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being nice
11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
changing light bulbs
13. What does your mom do for a job?
go to the bible study
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
bagels
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
because you hug and love on me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a girl lion
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
because we have the same hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
our skin…mine is light and yours is gray (HUH???)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you hug on me and you make goo-goo ga-gas!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he gives her hugs and kisses
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to get ice cream
don’t get in the mud
2. What makes mom happy?
when I obey
3. What makes mom sad?
when I disobey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
like ellie kate
6. How old is your mom?
21
7. How tall is your mom?
I don’t know. 40 I guess
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with the kids
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
play with Ellie Kate or take care of Abigail
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being nice
11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
changing light bulbs
13. What does your mom do for a job?
go to the bible study
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
bagels
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
because you hug and love on me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a girl lion
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
because we have the same hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
our skin…mine is light and yours is gray (HUH???)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you hug on me and you make goo-goo ga-gas!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he gives her hugs and kisses
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to get ice cream
DADDY QUESTIONS...
1. What is something dad always says to you?
don’t come inside with your muddy boots
2. What makes dad happy?
when I obey, playing with me
3. What makes dad sad?
when he can’t play with me
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
tickling me
5. What was your dad like as a child?
I don’t know because I didn’t see him
6. How old is your dad?
21
7. How tall is your dad?
30
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
go to work
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
he goes to work
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
because he loves me
11. What is your dad really good at?
taking out the trash
12. What is your dad not very good at?
taking trees down
13. What does your dad do for a job?
tells people about Jesus
14.What is your dad’s favorite food?
cookies
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
When he plays with me
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Jack and the Beanstalk
17. What do you and your dad do together?
work (this means do stuff outside)
18. How are you and your dad the same?
because we have the same eyes
19. How are you and your dad different?
because we have different tummy aches
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
he hugs me
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
I don’t know what you mean
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
work
don’t come inside with your muddy boots
2. What makes dad happy?
when I obey, playing with me
3. What makes dad sad?
when he can’t play with me
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
tickling me
5. What was your dad like as a child?
I don’t know because I didn’t see him
6. How old is your dad?
21
7. How tall is your dad?
30
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
go to work
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
he goes to work
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
because he loves me
11. What is your dad really good at?
taking out the trash
12. What is your dad not very good at?
taking trees down
13. What does your dad do for a job?
tells people about Jesus
14.What is your dad’s favorite food?
cookies
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
When he plays with me
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Jack and the Beanstalk
17. What do you and your dad do together?
work (this means do stuff outside)
18. How are you and your dad the same?
because we have the same eyes
19. How are you and your dad different?
because we have different tummy aches
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
he hugs me
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
I don’t know what you mean
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
work
So, what about you? Want to know what your kids would answer? Try it out on your blog (just copy and paste and insert your own answers - you don't have to do both parents if you don't want to) and then leave a comment if you do so I can check out the funny things your child says! Don't leave me hanging!!!!
4 comments:
That was really funny - I'll have to try that this weekend with Emma Claire. So you're gray huh? It's interesting that Samuel sees physical attributes as being alike when he refers to you and Jeff. Just the other day my SIL, Ellen, was looking at your blog and was commenting on how much Samuel looks like you and Jeff!!!!! He has such a sweet, full heart - I'm sure he'll grow up going to "work" telling people about Jesus too!
Rachel, I laughed the whole time I read this!! I love sweet Samuels answers! You can tell he feels very loved!
I laughed so hard I cried at the gray skin thing! I don't think Maggie's answers would make much sense but I may try it out anyway. I'm so glad Jeff loves his work so much! I wish my Jeff loved his as much.
I did those questions a few weeks ago with Quinn but I didn't think to put them on my blog. I might just have to do that...
Post a Comment