It's definitely one of my favorite times of the year! I love when our home is decorated for Christmas!
This year, I tried to keep things a little more simple. I kept quite a few of our decorations boxed up and only got what I really wanted out. So, without anymore words, here is our home decorated for Christmas 2011...
{The Kitchen}
I love this centerpiece I made this year. I found the container at a thrift store for 50 cents and it was hideous...but I spray painted it white of course and now it looks so much better. Then I added 2 small poinsettias, filled in with moss and the cute picks. LOVE IT!
{FOYER & LIVING ROOM}
This is the tree the kids decorated and all the little teacher gifts are under it waiting to be handed out!
{DINING ROOM}
{FAMILY ROOM}
We got a REAL tree this year for the first time ever!!!
And now, I don't think we can go back to fake! Seriously, we love it!

Pottery Barn stockings, Christmas books, and all of our past Christmas cards
Our kids nativity set that my mom gave them. The girls LOVE playing with it almost everyday!
{HALF BATH}
{OUTSIDE}
And just a pic of my cutie patootie girls for good measure!
Samuel was at school or he would be in it too:)
Linking up with The Nester and Kelly! Can't wait to go see all the wonderful tours!!!


















8 comments:
Rach...it looks so great! Makes me want to fix some hot chocolate and just sit in your house. Beautiful!
It's all so beautiful! I especially like the two little poinsettias in the white planter. So bright and cheery!
Merry Christmas!!
excited to be there this christmas! :)
i LOVE your crisp white kitchen! totally gorgeous. your house looks well-loved and cozy.
visiting from kelly's blog - merry Christmas!
Everything looks great! Love all of your details. Also love seeing the twins in your holiday photo collection :)
Love your open cabinets displaying your Christmas dishes! And your girls are adorable :)
Your home looks wonderful all decked out for Christmas. Following you. Diane
Your kitchen, fireplace, and cute girlies were my favorite! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment