12.08.2011

32 Weeks!


I feel like I'm looking pretty rough!  I didn't take a shower today and well, you can definitely tell:).  Just keeping it real folks!!! Samuel took this picture, by the way.  He's a pretty good little photographer.  The good news is that last week, AM measured right on track instead of 2-3 weeks ahead so maybe she is slowing down a bit.  I, however am not slowing down and have already gained more weight that I did the entire pregnancy with EK and Abs.  I'm chalking it up to that I actually started this pregnancy weighing the least (about 8 lbs less than my starting weight the last two times) and so my body just had to catch up:).  

Anna Mitchell is quite active these days and my growing belly is giving me lots of aches and pains.  I honestly really don't know how people do more than 3 pregnancies!  I couldn't do it.  My body just doesn't do well with babies in the tummy although I'm forever blessed to have done this 3 times now (just incredible to me really).  I haven't thrown up this week, but did 2 times last week.  I don't feel sick all the time, it just hits me at random times.  This is definitely the longest I have ever thrown up into a pregnancy.  


We are having the nursery painted this weekend! YAY!!! Then I can start getting everything together in her room.  Christmas shopping is DONE and we are enjoying this holiday season.  My goal is to have her room ready by the end of the year so January can be relaxing (if there is such a thing with 3 kiddos and one on the way).   I just can't believe she will be here in less than two months!!!!! 

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

You look great!!!! And, I love the name you picked, not sure if I told you that before!

Ashley said...

we said that we are for sure done with biological children after Jackson was born bc like you, I hate pregnancy and pregnancy hates me...but then sometimes I think maybe I can do it just one more time???!!!! ha!
although, we definitely won't do fertility anymore...i'm afraid the 3rd time would be the charm as in multiples and I can't do that!
maybe I'll be blessed as you and be able to get preggo naturally for once...we'll see!
anyways, so exciting you are getting so close..hang in there! can't wait to see her nursery!