12.16.2011

Ballet Recital and Preschool Christmas Program

Tis the season for lots of parties and programs!!! We've already had a full schedule and it's been so much fun.  I haven't even gotten my camera out for some of them.  So far, we are enjoying this Christmas season a lot!  For some reason, it doesn't seem as crazy as it usually does for us so I am thankful!  We're choosing to focus on the real reason (Jesus) and I tried to get all my shopping done by December 1 so we could just enjoy the holidays...so far it has really made a difference!

Last night, Ellie Kate had her little ballet recital.  She takes ballet through a local church and it is very laid back which is our style.  I can't do the big programs with $100 costumes.  So, anyway, she was super excited about it and she did awesome!  Samuel, Daddy, Abigail, and I all enjoyed seeing our little ballerina perform. 






Daddy and Samuel brought her baby roses:).  So sweet! She has them in a jar in her room now!


***************************************************

This morning, the girls had their Christmas program at their school.  It was adorable as usual! 


{each class decorated a tree and made ornaments to take home, they also made their own shirts to wear in the program}


{Ellie Kate's class got to do handbells}



{Abigail's class had little wrist bells}
Our shy girl did so well this year!  She sung her song and did all the motions and was so into it.  Yay!


They had parties back in their classrooms where each class had made and decorated their own cakes. 


Abigail and her precious precious teacher Miss Anna:)

1 comment:

Sandra White said...

Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL and definitely their Daddy's girls!