We still love babies in our house and I have a hunch that it's not going to go away anytime soon with the soon to be real live baby that's going to arrive in a few short weeks:)!
The picture on the left is baby Conner. Abigail has a slight obsession with a student in our ministry named Conner and so she names lots of babies or princes after him as she plays. It's pretty cute!
I just love this picture of EK right before her ballet recital...although she looks a lot older than 4 to me!
We painted our toes and fingernails the other day. The girls just love getting all dolled up! As you can see, I can no longer wear my wedding ring. The time of swollen hands, fingers, toes, ankles, etc has certainly arrived for the pregnant mama!
Ellie Kate got one of my scarves the other day and fixed herself up to look like Mary (mother of Jesus).
We did some baking the other day. Some for ourselves and some to bless our neighbors (I found a cute free printable online to tie to the bags of cookies)! The kids had fun going crazy with the icing and sprinkles on the sugar cookies we made. We kept those for ourselves:). I have the best memories of making these cookies with my mom every Christmas. They are the best sugar cookies EVER!!! I hope it will be special memory with my kids as well:).
Can't believe it's Christmas weekend! We start our celebrations today with Jeff's family!










1 comment:
Have you posted this sugar cookie recipe before? If not, will you post it? Using Pillsbury's is not turning out well for us!
Post a Comment