Well, as you can clearly see...I am GROWING! 35 weeks today. It's hard to believe that Anna Mitchell will be here before we know it!
I started my weekly doctor visits today (fun, fun)! My belly measured at nearly 38 weeks. That's no surprise. This little gal is BIG (have I mentioned that Jeff was a 10 lb baby?). I know I will most likely not go past 39 weeks (other girls came at 38) so we are now at a month out from meeting our precious surprise.
I was sleeping good until this week. Now I am waking up a lot due to my carpal tunnel (hands are going numb), getting up to use the bathroom, reflux, throwing up, etc. I think I will actually be glad to wake up and feed a baby as long as I don't have to deal with all the other stuff:). I'm pretty sure I was up nearly every 1-2 hours last night:(. My feet all of a sudden have swollen up (along with everything else) and my blood pressure was slightly up today. I won't be surprised if it continues to go up like it did with EK (which is why she came at 38 weeks). We shall see though. On the flip side, I love to feel her roll around, get the hiccups, and stick her little bottom out. I'm trying to cherish those feelings as this should most definitely be the last few weeks I will ever be pregnant.
Here are the belly pics from the last 12 weeks...
Hopefully, I can share the nursery with y'all soon. I am almost done with it and I LOVE it!!!!


4 comments:
So exciting to see that little miracle baby grow -- can't wait to see the nursery!
As you know the last few weeks are the toughest, physically, mentally and emotionally. Especially with other ones running around. Take time to sit down and put your feet up, the dishes can wait! Can't wait to see the nursery pics, either!
I was just thinking about you yesterday! So glad that you are a month away or less! I have two arm braces for carpel tunnel if you need to borrow them :). Can't wait to see the nursery. I am sure it's precious!
Hi Rachael, I have never commented before, but have been a long time "lurker!" I can't even remember how I ever came across your blog in the first place, but I love it. You keep it very real and honest and share the good right along with the not-so-good. I decided to comment today b/c even though you do not know me, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and this new baby the Lord has blessed you and your family with! God is so very good and the experiences you share on your blog continuously encourage me!
Post a Comment