1. Jesus Is the Gift...I ordered this plate from Dayspring when they had a fabulous sale and I love it. We are truly tying to focus more on Jesus this Christmas and less of the American/Western way of celebrating the season
2. Kids playing with a kids nativity set (thanks Nana)!
3. Shopping for kids and family is mostly DONE thanks to the internet (Jeff is so over the boxes)
4. I've pretty much let Abigail give up her nap as it just makes bedtime so much easier, but she still catches little catnaps here and there:)
1. I organized Anna Mitchell's closet the other day and it's been fun to get out all the baby stuff
2. I made this cute little frame for a grand total of about $1.00 (thrift store hideous frame that I spray painted of course, fabric I already had, unfinished wood letter from Michael's)
3. Cloth diapers:) and some Seventh Generation disposables...YAY!
While I organized some in the nursery, Abigail played with her baby dolls
1. yummy jambalya we had for dinner one night (the recipe is from one of Jeff's roomies in college who is from cajun country in Louisiana so it's good!
2. The girls can tear up our family room in about 1 minute flat but I love when they play together so I let them
3. Abigail is really into drawing and coloring lately. She told me that this was a picture of Woody (my dad). So cute!
4. Samuel ready for bed in his warm flannel pj's. Such a handsome boy!













1 comment:
Rachel! You look great, Anna will be here before you know it! You really do an awesome job of balancing your life and kids.... you are going to be an amazing mom of 4!! I'm confident God will give you what you need each day to do it!
Post a Comment