2.25.2011

Show Us Your Life - What do You Make?

Welcome to all the visitors from Kelly's Korner blog and her weekly series Show Us Your Life! This week is to share what you make.  

About 2 years ago, I went out on a limb at the suggestion of a friend and started a little blog design business (after doing a few for friends and always playing with my own).  That same year, around the holidays, I decided to design some Christmas Cards and thus Uniquely Yours by Rachel was born.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 years of making custom blog designs, invitations, cards, cupcake toppers, and more.  It is truly so much fun for me to do it!  I really try to keep my costs low and do not make that much money, but it's okay because it's really just a joy to do it and keeps me sane some days just being able to accomplish something besides laundry, cleaning, and feeding children:)! 


Here are a few recent birthday invites I've done...

 






And here is a recent blog I did...




I am having a sale right now on blog makeovers...so head on over and check it out!


If you are local to Tuscaloosa, AL...I also do some photography.   You can email me from the Uniquely Yours site if you're interested in that! 


2 comments:

jennifer said...

Rachel!!!!

I really want you to make over mine, Ive wanted you to for forever!!
Let me get my act together and some current pics and ill get back to you!!
you are SO good!!

Taylor said...

You have so much talent!!

I LOVE the [party you did for EK! Happy belated b-day to her.