We have had a great weekend so far! Today is gorgeous with a heat wave and sunshine! I kid...the high is in the 50s but that sure feels like a heatwave after the past several weeks. I'm just excited the kids can go outside for the first time in like a week today!
Friday night, we had our friends the Warrens over for an impromtu spaghetti dinner. It was fun, because Ash and I cooked/prepared the meal together...which is definitely more fun than doing it by myself! My girls really love Grady.
The kids ate in the kitchen while the adults ate in the dining room:) I love that each kid is looking in a different direction. Hilarious!
Saturday was a basketball game, then a birthday party, then playing with friends (Ellie Kate went to McKenzie's house and we had Joel over to play with Samuel) and then....
I had A HOT DATE with my hubby! We went to this little party/ball and got to get all dressed up:). I'm in love with the dress I borrowed from my friend Jennifer. We had to borrow a tie from her husband because Jeff had no tie that went with this dress. Ha! I did splurge and buy a pair of earrings on clearance for $1 at Charming Charlies! I was excited about that cheap find:). Anyway, we had fun and it felt like college again going to a party like this!
I realize i haven't taken many pics of the kids lately, so I tired to snap a few this morning before church. This is Abigail's cheesy smile (it's sort of scary actually:))...
She is such a stinker but I love her! I think she's getting her molars so fingers have constantly been in the mouth and we have had lots of whining and some night waking. Her cute jacket is from De-De and we get SO many compliments on it! Abigail is so attached to her little teddy. She is like Linus on Charlie Brown and just carries/drags the little lovey around the house or she has it up by her face while she sucks her thumb. Thumb sucking and Teddy go together like peanut butter and jelly or oreos and milk or bread and butter...you get the idea!
Samuel played with this dragon all morning. I think he got it for Christmas 2 years ago. It's good to see him play with toys because most of the time he mopes around saying he has nothing to do!
Moving on to the diva! She was upset that Samuel wouldn't share the dragon and of course wouldn't pose for a picture even though she was wearing her new headband that she just had to have at Charming Charlies (big mistake in taking her with me to that store:))!









6 comments:
Girlfriend, you look gorgeous!!
You look amazing!! Love that dress, so pretty.
Abigail's smile really cracks me up, so cute!
That dress is so great! What store is it from!
Ya'll look gorgeous!!!! How was that party? We've been to some in the past that have gotten pretty wild, but I've never been to that one! Hope it was fun!!!! :)
Rach.... um...you're the one that's looking hot! You look fantastic!!!! I love the dress you had on and you looked so great in it! Jeff looked so handsome too! What a fun date!
You look beautiful! love the picture!! you both make such a handsome couple. as always, love keeping up with your blog. :)
Post a Comment