Samuel had a little performance along with his fellow 1st graders at the PTA meeting last night.
Can you guess what kind of party we might be having here in a few weeks to celebrate a certain someone's 4th birthday? I'm having a lot of fun planning this one:)!
The next few pics are from the archives of late 2010 (just never made the cut since there were so many holiday pics).
Anyway, Ellie Kate drew herself and her friend Neely. The girl on the left is crying (do you see the tears?) but I can't remember what she told me as to why. I so wish I could because I think it was pretty funny! Oh well. And yes, the child does not have a shirt on. Some battles are just not worth fighting.
This next pic absolutely cracks me up!!!
Samuel a.k.a. army, pirate, Jamaican man
Ellie Kate a.k.a princess, cowgirl, football player
And sweet Abigail just looks on and follow them around with a backpack on:)
As much as they can drive me insane and exhaust me, I sure do love these 3 crazy kids!




1 comment:
Is a princess party.
Post a Comment