First, she came with me to the gym and played in the kid room.
Then we went next door to the kids shoe store where she had been eyeing an umbrella. Ellie Kate has developed a little obsession with umbrellas so she really really wanted to use some of her birthday money to buy one. We were in the store for quite awhile because she was checking out each and every umbrella they had. I almost had her talked into a lady bug one that was half off, but to no avail! She decided on a ballerina one of course.
She didn't want me to take a picture at first...
but thankfully, she came around!
Next on the agenda was to go to the new cupcake store in town. We were both very excited about that! There have been long lines every time I've driven by Gigi's but Wednesday morning at 10:45 must be a good time to go because we walked right in! Let me just say, it was so YUMMY and I had so much fun watching Ellie Kate enjoy hers along with a sprite in the bottle:).
this one was mine
(and I only allowed myself to eat half which was still more than I should have eaten but since it was a special day I indulged:)).
this is what was left of Ellie Kate's (she ate a lot of it)!

That night, we went to dinner as a family to her choice which was of course Chick-fil-a!!! It was a fun day with our girl and she is so excited to be 4!!
One funny quote she said the other day that I don't want to forget...
I told her to wait on something she needed help with and she didn't like that so then I said,
"I will help you with it later, Ellie Kate. Please be patient."
to which she strongly replied...
"I DON'T LIKE LATER! LATER IS STINKY!"










4 comments:
Oh, the joys of four year olds! Those cupcakes look divine, although I may have to scrap some icing off the top!
What a fun thing to do for her! Those cupcakes look so delish!! I can't believe how much frosting is on them, definatly my kind of cupcake LOL!
God bless your princess. So glad it was a wonderful day.
Such a gorgeous girl she is! Fiona is obsessed with umbrellas too. I'm afraid to get on for her. I think it will become a weapon to use against her sister. And I LOL at her response to your asking her to be patient. That totally sounds like something Fiona would say too! Gotta love our 4 year old (or nearly 4 in Fiona's case) Divas!!
Post a Comment