One of my favorite treasures is the dough bowl...
I can't believe no one else wanted it!!!
The Nester posted today about dough bowls and I was so happy to see that my little treasure is something that people like her buy and want. Of course mine is pretty small compared to the awesome one she got at the Pottery Barn outlet!
Currently, mine is on the bookshelves trying to disguise the ugly dish box and dvd player...
I do move it around though (pretty much like I do everything in the house) sometimes and I also change around what's in it from time to time depending on the holidays and such. Most of the time though it has these fake red apples from wal mart in it.
Do you have a treasured antique or good find in your house? If so, you should blog about it! I'm linking with The Nester today at her impromptu dough bowl party:)

3 comments:
I can't believe it too...how SPECIAL that it was your Grandma's bowl:)
Blessings,
Linda
Nobody wanted it??? Well, aren't you a lucky girl to have such good taste to have snapped it up. It's beautiful! I linked mine up too. Come have a look!
Hey! Im visiting from The Nester. :) I love the size of your dough bowl! I have a big one like Nester's but I think your small one is the perfect size to move all through the house! I love how the bright red apples look in it too. Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment