I hosted a little bridal shower last night for a friend and fellow campus minister. We had about 15 sweet students show up and it was so fun! I was reminded of what an exciting time it was for me this time 10 years ago as Jeff and I got engaged Feb 12, 2001. It was just a coffee and dessert shower and of course I had fun with a few simple decorations.
Here is the invitation I did...
Ellie Kate had to check the party out after her bath
(she snuck down without alerting her daddy who was watching the kids upstairs)
the bride to be is in the orange scarf:)
While we were enjoying all the fun inside...this was going on outside (our 3rd "snow" since December)
We got about 1- 2 inches and it was really pretty to wake up too! Thankfully, road conditions are fine and there was no school cancellations (just a slight delay)!












4 comments:
you are so talented! i love seeing your stuff =)
First of all, I used your Valentines this week. So fun!! Secondlly, you are so creative I loved everything you did for Christie's shower. That invite is way cute. Thirdly, what were those bar looking things? I would love the recipe! The previous comment was from me, the one that was deleted. Sorry i didn't realized I was logged into my mom's account. Sorry:)
Hey Rachel! I am using the truck Valentine. Thanks!
Post a Comment