2.01.2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things. And A Darn Cute Baby...

I love to post my kids quotes from time to time for my memory's sake....so here come a few more!

Ellie Kate:
When I get dressed, I look so pretty!  (think we might need to work on some humility)

Ellie Kate:
I know it's a plastic dog, but it's still really sweet. (she was playing with a little bath toy)


Samuel while watching American Idol with me
That guy looks like a skeleton! (talking about judge Stephen Tyler)

I asked Samuel for a massage and he ran off telling me he had to look for something.  He came back with a little massager thing that I had not seen in AGES...
Me: Where did you find that?!?
Samuel: In the lost & found
Me: hmm, didn't know we had a lost & found in our house:)
Samuel: you know...that drawer with all the junk in it! 



On a COMPLETELY different note, I took pictures of the sweetest baby boy a few weeks ago.  I just wanted to eat him up...











3 comments:

Alana Karl said...

These quotes from the kids are always so funny. I laughed out loud reading the one about Stephen Tyler!!

Taylor said...

LOL, Taylor always says she's so pretty too! I think she may hear it from me too much Ha!

Love all your fabulous baby shots, he is so adorable!!

lsnellings said...

I never thought to call my junk drawers (yes that's plural!) the lost and found! Thank you, Samuel!