No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!
1 John 3:1
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:7
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you...
John 13:34
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
So thankful for a God who loves, a Savior who loves, a husband who loves, children who love, and a family who loves.
So thankful for the privilege of loving them back.
10 years ago (Feb 12, 2001), I said yes to my love and he slipped a ring on my finger and we were finally engaged! It's been an amazing decade. Full of wild adventures, grief, transitions, joys, trials, fun, and more. Through it all, I just remind myself that I am living my dream. Truly. I am just amazed at all that God has done and continues to do in my life.
10 years ago (Feb 12, 2001), I said yes to my love and he slipped a ring on my finger and we were finally engaged! It's been an amazing decade. Full of wild adventures, grief, transitions, joys, trials, fun, and more. Through it all, I just remind myself that I am living my dream. Truly. I am just amazed at all that God has done and continues to do in my life.
Happy Valentines Day!


















7 comments:
Great pictures!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
and Happy Aniverssary!!!
Happy Valentine's Day! Your kids are precious!
beautiful post....pictures & verses!!
those kiddos look yummy. :)
(and so do the treats!)
What a great post! Love those verses... and your kids are precious. :)
great looking treats..are they gluten free? I'd be so excited if we could add rice krispies to the menu? Let me know. Also, how do you make casseroles..they all call for cream of ckn (which isn't gf) Send me some great recipes that your family uses for dinners.
Thx, Leslie
Happy Valentine's Day! Adorable card & Love the heart rice krispy treats, so fun! And, happy engagement anniversary! I agree...we have so much in common. We would be GREAT friends if we ever met in person :)
Post a Comment