There were like a gazillion people in town this weekend and I didn't even get to see half of them!! We went to the quad and the Alpha Chi house before the game, but then the kids and I came back home for naps and air conditioning!
Connor, Ray, and Jeff
(old roomies)
(old roomies)
Ray and Jeff cheering on the Tide to a not so exciting win (but we'll take it)!
3 comments:
I hate we missed seeing you! I'm sure Jeff told you that we ran into them at the A Club Room?! Also, I got your message Friday - maybe we'll stop playing phone tag eventually! Let's plan on cooking out at our house next week after Fall Break! I'll call you to confirm!
Yeah, yeah. It is amazing how when the 'tide' is down the whole state is down and when the tide is 'rolling' the whole state is flying high. Not much going on here in this great state. (I'm really not that bitter of a DAWG.)
Glad ya'll had fun!
So fun -- glad you guys are enjoying it!
Post a Comment