Grab a kleenex when you watch this video. Apparently, it was shown on Saturday on ESPN's Gameday. It's another reason to love UGA and the Richt family!
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=2564308&brand=null&videoId=3663225&n8pe6c=2
On another note, I think I deserve some sympathy/credit for holding down the fort alone this weekend (friday and saturday) with both kids at nearly 37 weeks preggo while Jeff was at our fall retreat! By saturday night, I was achy and irritable, and very thankful that I am not a single mom. I am glad that I don't have to stay at home by myself often and I am very thankful that it's not usually when I am great with child! Anyway, this is the reason we had to have Samuel's party yesterday rather than on his real birthday. I was very bummed about that but I really tried to make Saturday as special as possible for him. Anyay, enough rambling...I seriously posted WAY too much today!
No comments:
Post a Comment