or DVR or VCR...whatever you use these days...to watch Oprah on Tuesday October 28! One of my sorority sisters and her husband will be on the show (along with others) talking about their son, Eliot. It's an amazing story and you can read all about it on their blog
here. I'm so excited for them to be on the show, and more importantly for people around the country to hear about God's amazing work!
4 comments:
hey, I want to ask you about this later. I knew all about them, and they know other people we know, but I didn't realize ya'll were sorority sisters. Anywho, hope to see you soon. Come over and bring Ellie Kate. QB likes her. :)
I have read about this wonderful family before. I will be watching tomorrow if the kids are napping. I don't want them to see me crying my eyes out! :) Thank goodness for DVR!
so glad you wrote this and it is acutally today! can't wait to watch!
OK, I watch the video on YouTube and I balled! I can't even imagine. It is amazing to see how the Lord has used this to minister to so many people.
Post a Comment