THEN
(with Ellie Kate)

and NOW
(with Abigail)

I wore this shirt today and thought I remembered having some preggo pics with EK in the same shirt at around the same time. When I found them I was excited to see that they were when I was 33 weeks too, so I had Jeff take some tonight. I think I look about the same. This pregnancy has really been different though...so far I have very little swelling, my blood pressure is perfect, and I have no carpell tunnell syndrome (all of those I had by this point with EK). Weight gain is about the same but I do seem to have more aches and pains with this pregnancy. It's so crazy that she is going to be here before we know it. I am finishing up the nursery so hopefully I will have pictures up soon (but don't hold your breath)!:)
9 comments:
You look great! and wow you ar talented (from the previous post!) email me or call soon!!!!
You look great, Rach! So cute! I can't wait for our babes to be here either!! I can't remember, are they inducing you?
So neat!! You look great in both pictures! I can't believe she will be here so soon!
you look great! so happy that you are feeling well!
Rachel- you are ADORABLE! i miss ya'll so much and LOVE LOVE looking at your photos- ek is precious and i can't even imagine how cute abigail will be (good name choice btw). did i say i miss ya'll?
You look so cute!! Makes me miss the pregnant belly. i can't believe she's almost here!!!
I think you look smaller (not belly but body) with abigail!!! you love fabulous!!! so fun that you have pictures that the same time in the same clothes!
You look wonderful and I can't wait to meet little Abigail!
You look great! (Wish I'd looked that good at 33 weeks!) I think that at that point, Callie had dropped at least once, maybe twice...
And I NEED to know how to do the pillowcase dress. Help a girl out?
Post a Comment