10.24.2008

20 Months Old

Technically, it was yesterday, but I never got the chance to post. Ellie Kate is inching ever closer to 2 years old and I cannot believe it. She is getting so big and so smart. It is such a thrill to hear her talk and see her learning so much so quickly. We have so much fun with her and she truly makes me laugh daily! I have to say that her obedience and hyper level have gotten much better too! She is still full of energy and spunk but she has really toned down a bit so that has been great for my sanity.

Lately she has been communicating so much. It's so fun to hear her talk.

One day she was building with her mega blocks (probably one of her favorite things to do) and she had built a pretty good tower. She brought it to me and said..."mama, that's cool?!" It was so cute. Another day she got out a ball and walked over to Jeff and said..."Catch!"

We have an action packed weekend as my big boy turns 6 so check back in for pictures and updates!

2 comments:

L Musgrove said...

Praying for little Abigail! E me your cell so I can call ya sometime, okay friend?! Love you and miss you and EK! linda ;)

Aimee said...

What a beautiful smart BIG girl!!!