10.30.2008

One Week to Go!

Yep, you read that right...we have scheduled the induction for November 6...that's next Thursday. I am sooooo ready. I think Abigail has dropped more because I have been having horrible tailbone, back, pelvic, and hip pain the last few days. So, who knows...she may come on her own before next week. At my ultrasound on Tuesday, they estimated that she weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces already. We decided to go ahead and induce next week so that she doesn't get too big (we don't want her much bigger because EK was 7.7 and I had a horrible tear and recovery with her). Anyway, we are super excited and trying to get all the last minute stuff done. I am going to enjoy my relatively good sleep (besides the 2-3 times I get up to use the bathroom), snuggle with and hug on Samuel and EK a LOT, and eat lots of halloween candy over the weekend! Oh, I will also vote on Tuesday and try to get some quality time with my husband. I am a little nervous about having a newbown around again...Ellie Kate and I had a horrible first 10 weeks together. I am just praying that Abigail will be more laid back and have no reflux. Thank goodness my gallbladder is gone so I don't have to worry about gallstone attacks!

11 comments:

Rebecca V said...

That is so exciting! I don't think I realized that you are really ready to have Abigail! Are you going to venture out for Halloween? I hope you make it without too much pain.

Rebecca V said...

That is so exciting! I don't think I realized that you are really ready to have Abigail! Are you going to venture out for Halloween? I hope you make it without too much pain.

Alexis said...

Yay! I'll be praying for you to be able to do all those things you listed and be well rested for Thursday!

Kellie said...

I'll be praying for you and I can't wait to meet Miss Abigail!!!! Have a great, but busy weekend!

Kitty Brown said...

Great news! We will be praying for all of the Norris Fam!

Susie said...

so fun rach! in a way i am bit jealous and on the other hand, i don't think i am anywhere ready for three! hope you have a great and relaxing weekend with your fam!

Anonymous said...

COngrats! That is my niece courtney 16th birthday:)
I know all will go well!
Enjoy your weekend with your family:)
jobie

Maggie Pelton said...

Yeah!! So exciting! Enjoy your time before the newborn days begin again! Just thought I'd let you know, GA has early voting all this week, today being the last day, so if AL has it you may want to try. I had to wait for 1 hour, toddler- in-tow, but I'd prefer that to 6 on Tuesday.

Deb said...

Oh my gosh...that is so exciting!! I can't believe it's time already! I hope everything goes super well this week before the big day. I'll be praying for you! :)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WOW, sure seems to have gone by quickly! Praying for a perfect delivery and can't wait to see Abigail's pics! Is it amazing to go from wondering if you'll ever have a little one to welcoming number 3? God is so good!Blessings!!

Leigh Collins said...

I am so behind with blogging! I'm just now reading this and you may not even get this before Thursday! Please tell Jeff to call if you guys need anything! I'm sure you will have plenty of help, but just in case I am here if you need more! I am praying for you, for Abigail, a quick delivery, an even quicker recovery, for Samuel and EK that they will easily adjust to another big transition in their litte lives, for Jeff to have patience with you and the kids, for your doctors, and um, I think that's all I can think of right now, but just know that I will be praying! Good Luck and let us all know!