1.05.2011

The Last of Christmas

Whew!!! Since December 24 we have been in a whirlwind of travels, celebrations, and unpacking!  It was a great Christmas and then we had a student conference we always attend for 5 days afterwards through the New Year.  It's always a fun time, but we were so glad to get home on Monday!!!  We packed up Christmas, unpacked all our new gifts and clothes, and now I am about to begin my purging, organizing, and simplifying process. 

Anyway, I wanted to post a few pics of our Christmas with Jeff's extended family.  It's always a great time of seeing cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents as well as eating yummy food once again.  It's also always a big chaotic now that there are 6 great grandchildren!!!  We are so so so blessed to have such amazing families!

















2 comments:

Tina said...

Great pictures! The editing is looking good.

Taylor said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful Christams and holiday! I just love all of your snow shots and your yearly recap, such a great idea.