So before you head out to Target or Wal mart and buy generic store bought valentines, finish reading this post so you can download one of my valentines!
These first 2 are from last year. I still love both of them so much!
And here are 2 news ones for 2011. Pretty cute if I do say so myself!
So, all you have to do to claim your free valentine is click on one of the below links that will take you to a pdf file. Then you can print them out yourself or take them to Kinkos...I don't care! I print my own off on white cardstock and they come out fabulous. Then just cut them out and stick them to a valentine treat like suckers or playdough or tie them with a ribbon on a treat bag
Click HERE to see what I did with my cards last year.
The first 2 links are from last year and they come 4 valentines to a page. The second 2 links are this years valentines and I put 9 to page this time so they will be a bit smaller.
The only thing I ask is that you leave me a comment and let me know if you download and which one you download!!! Don't be shy...I really want to know who is going to use them! Also, you can blog about it so that your friends and readers can also come get one!




14 comments:
Rachel--these Valentines are too cute! I would have LOVED to use these with my students when I was teaching! I'm staying home now with my baby girl, so I don't have a need for Valentine cards this year. But I will share this on my blog in case any of my teacher friends or readers are interested. :) Thanks for sharing your creativity!
love them rachel, now i just need ink in my printer =) thanks friend!
Well, since this computer is throwing me for a loop and after clicking on "bird" several times, I thought I'd just leave a message!
We love the bird at our house. Tried to click on the link and it says "not found". Is that a tech issue, computer issue or a user issue. :)
You always have the most precious ideas!!!
Thanks for the heads up about the bird link not working. Totally my fault! It should be up and running now:)
Rachel - Those are so cute!! I am downloading the owl and truck cards! Thank you for sharing!
Love it, love it!!! SO precious!! You know...it's probably good we don't live by each other, because I wouldn't get a thing done. I would be picking your brain constantly, and would be wanting to craft 24-7!! :) I love your creativity!!!!!! I'm totally wishing Catelyn was in school so I could have an excuse to make these. I may have to figure something out though, they are too cute to pass up!
These are great, Rachel! My kids will love these!!!! I downloaded the owl ones for my 3 year-old daughter and the truck ones for my 6 year-old son! Thank you so much for sharing!
haven't decided which to use but a great big thank you for allowing us too!
So, I've been stalking your blog for quite some time...maybe years! Figured it was time I let it be known! I will definitely be printing off the truck ones for my boys! And I'll share on my blog too!! Thanks!! (And Kenny says to tell yall hey!!)
Jana Cook
Rachel...I love all your stuff! We printed the girl bird for all the girls in Haley's class and the truck one for the boys! Haley was so excited!!!
Kimberly
Blog stalker coming out- I love reading about your precious family and have been reading for quite some time now. I also love the sweet valentines- SO cute! I plan to print the girl bird and the truck ones for my 3 little ones- Thanks so much and I'll share on my blog!!
~Iana Ham
Love them all, but I printed the truck one for our 2 year old's preschool class. Thanks so much! You are SO talented!
Sara Street
Hey Rachel! Thanks for doing this again. I used your valentines last year and plan to do it again this year for Callen's class parties (Carter is too into Toy Story!). I am going to print the owl and the bird ones! Thanks so much!
Rachel, these are so cute! We are going to use the truck and the birds in the tree...thanks!!
Post a Comment