2008
we used this bedding and drapes for about 5 years in this house and our house in Georgia
2009-2010
I really wanted to lighten the room up so I bought the green (CHEAP) bedding at Target and brought in some sheer curtains I already had in the linen closet. It really brightened the room up for under $30 bucks which was great. I knew this was just a temporary fix until I could do what I really wanted with the room though!
2011
It's finally more along the lines of what I have had in mind for the past year or so! I asked for all the bedding for Christmas and am so thankful to my generous family and inlaws for granting my request! The bedding is all from Pottery Barn and so awesome. The wall color is Silver Mist by Benjamin Moore and it's gorgeous. I stole the color from my sister in law. It looks a little more blue in this picture than it does in real life. I LOVE it!
The blanket on top of this quilt rack is from Peru (a gift from Jennifer and Buddy) and it's beautiful. The quilt underneath was my great grandparents and it's really cool. I love old stuff that has meaning. The quilt rack was from my grandparents.
We got this bookshelf several months ago after we had to move the other one that was in here into the playroom. We LOVE books in our house. I found this one on Craigslist for $40. The biggest plus for Jeff was that he didn't have to put it together:)
I'm going to be real and show you that I need to dust:)
I LOVE my lamps!!!
Got these at TJ Maxx/Homegoods with some Christmas money.
I got the drapes at Target (they are the Woolrich brand I think and they came in 96 inch length which I was super excited about because as soon as I can talk Jeff into helping me, we are raising those drapery rods to the ceiling!).
We used to have a trunk here but we had to move that to the playroom too so I brought in this stuff from around the house for a little sitting area. I liked the bigger trunk here better, but for now this will work!










4 comments:
Love it! You have done a great job!!!!!
Is beautiful, love it.
looks so good rach!!! the lamps look great and i love the bookshelf!
Looks wonderful! Inspires me to do something in our bedroom :)
Post a Comment