I have not forgotten that I need to finish Samuel's Story. I will hopefully get to it soon. It's just been SO crazy that I keep putting it on the back burner...along with a lot of other things. My weight loss pretty much stalled out in Colorado. Actually, I probably gained weight out there. The food is too good to diet...plus I just never really cooked much while were there. SOOOOO, back to Weight Watchers this week. Once I get to the grocery store of course. If I gained some weight I still have about 15 pounds I want to lose. Ughhh.
So, before we left Atlanta we went to Lake Lanier with my family. It was so much fun and we wish daddy could have been there with us! I wish I had my camera, but I sent it back with Jeff so mom's little point and shoot was all I had. It actually got some great shots!
We rented a pontoon boat and all the little ones HAD to wear a life jacket. Abigail HATED the thing!!! I don't blame her, it did not look comfortable. So, we cheated and unzipped it some to let her breathe.
this is not a good pic of me and EK, but just look at how miserable Abigail was...this pic makes me laugh everytime I look at it:)
2 comments:
Welcome Back! Maybe we can get together and walk sometime? I am getting bored walking my tiny neighborhood. :)
Welcome home! I know it is bitter sweet after seeing all the great pics of the summer! BTW, the life jacket situation is a nightmare! We finally found one this spring that is made of that rubbery-foamy stuff (like the old key fobs) and it works great. It is cut lower in the front so it doesn't choke them and is lightweight. We have 2 if you ever need to borrow one. I didn't think that Anna would ever enjoy riding our boat until I found this one - she would just sit and cry the whole time.
Post a Comment