My big 1st grader before school this morning!
And here is a look at the last 3 years. He is growing up so fast!
preschool...kindy...1st grade
We got to school a little early (that's the type A OCD coming out in me) so we sat in the car and prayed that he would have a good day. It was special moment. We trust that the Lord has hand picked His teacher and is continuing to direct our precious Samuel's every step even when he is away from us at school.
3 comments:
YAY Samuel!! What a wonderful moment!!
I hope he has an awesome day!
I love the way you took the picture with a side profile to see the back pack. Rhett starts Kindergarten in less than two weeks and I'm going to steal your pose that is if I can stop crying long enough to snap the picture. I just can't believe it's already time for him to go.
Look how much he has grown! He's such a handsome little man.
Post a Comment