7.31.2009

First Real Haircut

I finally took EK get her first salon haircut. We went all out and got it done at Great Clips. Ha! I think I can continue to do it myself because the stylist didn't get it much more even than I can and she had to go about 3 inches past what I told her to get it even. Oh well!!! It's a cute little bob now!!!

it kind of makes me sad to see how long it was...thankfully it will grow back fast!
DSC03460

DSC03457

excuse the dirty face:)
DSC03476

DSC03477



Photobucket

10 comments:

jennifer said...

that is adorable!!! wow, what a rockstar to be able to go to the big salon!!! david wont have anything to do with it :) her hair looks awesome, what a cute cut!!! just caught up with all your colorado posts too, looks like you guys had an awesome time, im sure you are glad to be home!!!!

natalie said...

TOO cute! You have NO idea how much I covet that hair. Oh, Lord, please let me be satisfied with my precious girl and not to be worried about her LACK OF HAIR.

Deb said...

She has gorgeous hair regardless, and it looks precious long, but I LOVE the cut she got. It is soooo cute!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

this is too cute......love the post

Ann said...

awwww! I love it! Look at how cute she is!

The Deavours Family said...

I think it's adorable! I'm actually letting Annily's get long enough to donate before we chop it into the "big girl haircut"...then, maybe I'll feel a little better =)

Jana said...

Such a cute little haircut. She looks more like a big girl now...hope that doesn't make you sad:)

Rick and Lynn S. said...

Rachel,

I may have written this before – if I have, please excuse me ‘cause I am OLD.

Your blog is the FIRST thing I pull up when I go on line. I love your photography skills and how you use your creativity with blogging to display them.

Besides seeing your sweet children, I REALLY ENJOY YOUR PLAYLIST. Most days I’ll just keep your site up (minimized) to listen to your songs – great choices.

I hope August goes smoothly for you and your crew.

L~

chbaker said...

SOOO CUTE! I am such a fan of little girls with short hair. It will grow. It looks so pretty and healthy. I am trying to decide what to do with AT's now. Not much choice but keeping it short.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! Love it!!:)