
Ann over at HalesBelles gave me a blog award! She is always so sweet to comment on my posts, and I'm glad she enjoys my blog. Thanks girl! Oh, and I'm not even sure how we found each other...I do love the blogworld and how that happens!
Anyway, the rules are to list 5 Obsessions and then tag 5 People (I think I'm going to skip tagging 5 people just because I'm lazy today).
So, you all can probably guess these but here goes...
1. My Camera (duh!!!)
2. Coffee (LOVE it)
3. Publix shopping (seeing how much I can save each week)
4. Blogs (I love reading friend blogs, photography blogs, mom blogs, decorating blogs, thrifty blogs...really it has replaced television shows for me. Real life is so much more interesting)!
5. My family (I really am obsessed with my kids and I have a pretty darn good husband too:))
No comments:
Post a Comment