7.06.2008

Fishing

We came to my parents to celebrate the 4th but unfortunately didn't get any good pics because Ellie Kate was not feeling well. She has her first molar coming through and had just had those shots. Her cute little outfit also didn't make it through the whole day due to an upset stomach. Samuel loved the fireworks and said they looked like "plastic fire" and "falling stars". Then we went fishing on Saturday. It is one of Samuel's favorite things to do and Ellie Kate also had a blast seeing a fish for the first time. The pictures are all courtesy of my mom's camera since mine was broken and is actually now lost in all the chaos of moving. Now, we are full force into packing up and spending our last week in Athens (sniff, sniff).







Aren't I a lucky woman?:) Jeff wanted me to take this picture of him!

Cute kids before Church this morning

6 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Love the photos! Samuel & EK are absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how long her hair is getting and how grown up she looks!

The Powells said...

I just read the past few entries and the kids are growing so quickly!!! I love the animal sounds. Did I miss something - where are you moving?

Haley said...

okay, you know I just got a good laugh out of the "Jeff" picture. And that little Samuel in the hat is a hunk in the making... And EK is adorable as usual. I dont think I have said but I am so glad you all are moving to T-town!!! We will have to visit! Happy Moving.
Love ya!

Kitty Brown said...

Some things never change. Hope you guys had a great 4th!

emme said...

congrats on another girl. personally i think 2 girls and a boy is a great combination! i know you will miss athens!!

Chandler said...

Hey Rachel! It is so good to be able to catch up. I just started a blog so hopefully you can see what we've been up to. I am so encouraged by your journey so far. I don't know if Ashley told you or not but I had a miscarriage in January and we are patiently trying and waiting for what's ahead. I am so thankful that people are sharing their personal journeys of becoming pregnant. It is nice to know that your not alone. Congrats on your new baby! I will be praying for you. Take care.