
We got internet and we got boxes everywhere! Rowen came down from Birmingham with his daddy to help us move. The boys had a great time playing in the back yard and moving in all of Samuel's toys.
We are slowly settling in. It's going to take awhile and I hate clutter! When we moved to Athens (with no kids) I was unpacked and set up in 2 weeks...I think it's definitely going to take a bit longer this time! Actually, we have been able to get a lot done and have had so much help which we are so grateful for. We love our neighborhood and have had so many people stop by to welcome us. It has been really nice. The kids are doing pretty good...we have had lots of tantrums and meltdowns but that is to be expected I guess. Today, we are going to register Samuel for Kindergarten. YIKES! I can't believe he is getting so big.
Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers!
5 comments:
Welcome to BAMA!!
I'm so glad you all are settling in and like your new neighborhood.
I think that moving is always a bit hard for kids. I moved a lot when I was little and it was always a bit rough, but than I adjusted and it was fine.
Wow, Samuel is growing up so fast!
Moving is the pits -- glad it is behind you!
Glad to hear ya'll are starting to adjust! I am back from almost two weeks in Tx and catching up! Love the info and news on Ellie Kate and all the fun things that I will be encountering soon with my own! You continue to be in my prayers!
glad to hear that things have been going well! can't wait to see a picture of your new home!hang in there!
Post a Comment