7.14.2008

In Between

Well, I survived the move.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. We are now at my parents for the "in between" stage. We actually don't move to T-town next Monday. Jeff is at the beach with his college buddies right now and will do a wedding this weekend back in Athens for some students who were involved in our ministry at UGA. The kids and I will just hang out. So far, we are having a great time! Yesterday was our last Sunday at church in Athens. Afterwards a group of us gathered at the Coffey's house for food and fellowship. It was a fun time and we really appreciate our friends so much. They were so sweet to gather around and pray for us before we left. Today, Samuel went to the Yellow River Game Ranch with my mom (it's a really cool petting zoo) while EK and I had a nice relaxing morning and made a trip to Wal-mart. Fun Stuff.

Here are some recent pics...

Athens girls

EK picking flowers

first ponytail...she is so grown up!


she insisted on climbing into the smallest bucket
Samuel on the big wheels

Petting the deer at Yellow River (he also go to feed them)

feeding a pig

Loving on a sweet bunny

posing with a very tame deer

Samuel was a little scared of the Hog...even though mom tried to tell him there was no way the hog could run:)

7 comments:

Maria said...

I'm so glad you all survived the move and are having a great time at your parent's house.

Love EK's ponytail!

LOL, the action shot of Samuel is great. I'd be pretty scared of the hog, too...it's pretty ugly.

Maggie Pelton said...

This is too crazy. Our mom's club planned a trip to the Yellow River Game Ranch for today but cancelled it because it was supposed to storm all day. That would've been crazy to see your mom and Samuel there!

Anonymous said...

that last picture of samuel is really super funny!!!

i love ek's pony tail! that is really really cute!

also, we loved hanging with yall on sunday!!!! it was so good to be together and put all of our sadness in His hands!

and I LOVE YOUR MUSIC on YOUR BLOG!!!! AWESOME! Anytime i am feeling a little down, i will just come here and jam out to Truth!

Anonymous said...

omg!!! tears are rolling down my face!!! I just noticed the third picture on the top of your blog!!! she is so beautiful! her profile is the most beautiful ultra profile i have ever seen...knowing the difficulty that you and jeff endured in the waiting for her makes her sweet profile that much more sweet!!!

Rebecca V said...

I love the contrast of EK with a big girl pony tail but still sucking on her thumb. What a great snapshot of her age right now!

I agree with Heather, I rock out every time I visit your blog with "mighty to save"

Susie said...

that last picture is hilarious! the look on his face...love it! i am SO jealous of all that hair ek has! i mean a pony tail...can't even get a clip, much less a bow!!

glad things are going well!

Amy C said...

Roll Tide!!! You will love Tuscaloosa! I just came across your blog while looking up other infertility blogs and read you were moving to Bama! I went to school there from 91-95 and miss it enormously! It is such a great college town, full of tradition, wonderful people, great football and a gorgeous campus! I hope you love it as much as I did! And, congrats on your family!