This week I have been doing some more sewing. It really is a lot of fun, but I wish I were a little better at it. I have so many ideas in my head and then they don't always turn out like I want. Anyway, this week I have been making a lot of burp cloths for friends and myself. I also made a nursing cover up, otherwise known as a Hooter Hider, and a diaper changing pad. Below are some pictures. I think they turned out pretty cute. Now all I need is a monogramming machine!
Hooter Hider

Burp Cloth

Diaper Changing Pad

All 3 together as a gift set:)
8 comments:
Super CUTE! My sister-in-law has a monogram machine. She'd totally let you use it.
Look at you! You're completely talented. I'm VERY impressed.
Wow, I think these are wonderful and that you're extremely talented.
Love the name Hooter Hider! ;)
Love those!!!
Jobie
Very impressed! I hope your talents will rub off when you move to T-town! I got a sewing machine for my bday and all I can do is sew a semi-straight hem! Hey, by the way, a friend of mine in town (she used to own a gift shop) has a monogramming machine at her house and I'm sure would let you borrow it if you're interested.
The Hooter Hider is hilarious!!! You're doing a great job! I actually got my sewing machine out yesterday and, boy, did it feel good. I've got a few things to work on now.
I've got a little give-away going on--you might want it!!
Are you kidding? You just got two offers for a monogramming machine!! I'm super jealous! I love your new projects. I just made some of the burp clothes and changing pads. I've cut out my hooter hider but haven't sewn it yet.
I love the hooter hider!!! and so neat that you made a whole gift set!!! i loved reading about ek! i miss her already and samuel! can't wait to hear more about the move and the house and adjusting! i know God is doing amzing things!
Post a Comment