I had a mini photo shoot the other day and I think I got some great shots of my cutie. I'm pretty sure I eat her up all day, everyday, thank you very much! Don't you wish you could too?
it's not always pretty (she's getting harder to shoot because she won't sit still anymore hence the basket I brought out)
can you see me reflected in her eyes?
(if you are wondering...yes, these photos are bigger than usual)
So, what is the little munchkin up to these days?
- She is quite the mama's girl (I'm not complaining especially since my wild middle child never really was as a baby)
- Has just noticed animals and starts grunting/shouting really loud when she sees one
- Loves her some puffs, teething biscuits, and the mesh teether
- Takes 2 naps a day (1-2 hours each and if I'm lucky sometimes 3 in the afternoon) and sleeps just about 12 hours at night (7:00pm-6:30am)
- Is pulling up slightly (by that I mean on very short things...like me, small boxes, etc)
- Loves to stand up
- Basically does the bear crawl to get around because she doesn't like our hardwood and brick floors (my mom thinks she needs knee pads)
I'm so thankful for this little bundle of joy!!!! I truly do cherish every moment with her even though she is not quite the laid back easy baby she used to be. Abigail is much clingier and harder to please these days but she is still so much fun and so precious and so sweet...you get my drift. I know y'all can't tell that I love this little girl to pieces:)
5 comments:
Such a cutie. :) Love her little bottom teeth! My baby turns 10 mo tomorrow - can you believe how quickly they grow up?!
Oh my what a precious girl!! Love those eyes and those baby teeth!!
What is it with grandparents and knee pads? My mom says the same thing. As if they had knee pads on us when we were learning to crawl! They didn't even have car seats half the time! Love the tutu, hope she stays a mama's girl a little longer for you. :)
Oh! She is just so precious! Look at those beautiful eyes!
Ah! I wish I could play with her! She is a doll baby!!
Post a Comment