


Happy Anniversary to Us!!! Boy did we look young...and a lot skinnier 7 years ago! It was a wonderful day...hot...but wonderful! The 7 years since then have been an adventure of ups and downs and all the in betweens. We have traveled to many cool places together (Italy, Ukraine, Jamaica, Bahamas, Virgin Islands to name a few), grown our family in ways that were once unimaginable, experienced great joy and sorrow together, laughed a lot, cried a lot, moved 4 times, owned 3 houses, lived in 3 states, had our fair share of arguments, grown together in the Lord, and much much more. I wouldn't want to experience this journey of life with anyone else! I'm so thankful that the Lord brought us together and allowed us to meet in 1997 (gosh that seems like forever ago) at the University of Alabama. I love you, Jeff!!!
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary Rachel and Jeff!!
Happy 7 years Rachel & Jeff! Enjoy your day.
I've been to a lot of weddings, and don't really remember them all, but I remember yours clearly. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony! Happy 7 years!!
Happy anniversary! Hope you guys have a great day.
Congrats! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. God is so good!
I remember your wedding day b/c that was the day that Lance told me he wanted to marry me on our way back to Bama. Of course it was almost 2 years before that told place. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! I remember that day like it was yesterday! Man, how time flies!! Hey...you wanna have lunch next week?
You look amazing!! Congrats on 7 years. Time flys! And look at all you have now! Amazing.
You look amazing!! Congrats on 7 years. Time flys! And look at all you have now! Amazing.
congratulations! you both looked so happy and beautiful...any now you have a beautiful family after 7 years!
Post a Comment