8.08.2008
At Home
Since I have had so many requests, here are some pics of the house we just moved into. Not included are dining room, office, and the nursery for baby girl (who still has no name) because they are not done! We feel so blessed that the Lord provided this house for us after many agonizing days looking. It is a great location and in the best school district! While we miss Athens a lot, we have felt so welcome here by so many people and I think this is going to be a great fit for our family! Our neighborhood is full of kids and we are really looking forward to getting to know more of our neighbors.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
WOW - it looks great. You guys are so settled in!
Love the house..looks great!! Love the kids rooms!
Oh it's beautiful, I can't believe how settled in you are, very impressive!! You look great too by the way!
beautiful home...can't believe that all you have left to do is hang some pics and curtains!
Your house is soooo cute!! I am amazed at how put together everything is! I mean you already have the bookcases decorate! You're amazing. Loved hanging out with you this weekend! I wish we could do it more but I'll take what I get!
rach! the house is beautiful!!! praise the Lord for his faithfulness! you are a wonderful decorator! i wish you could come over and help me! can't wait to see the rest of it! thanks for indulging us with pics! fun to picture you in your new home since who knows when we'll get there! it was wonderful spending time with you this weekend!
Rachel,
I happened upon your blog through Kimmie's blog. My husband, Jeb, used to hang out with Jeff some in college (Jeb and Josh Vick were friends). We're actually back in Tuscaloosa too. We'd love to get together sometime if you guys have any down time. Where are you going to church? We go to North River church off of Watermelon Road. Are you working? I stay at home with our 2 boys. There is a Bible Study on Wednesday mornings called Community Bible Study. It is fantastic. We're going to go through Genesis this year. I think it starts in a couple of weeks. I don't know if you might be interested in that or not.
Hope you're settling in alright! My email is jenniferhornsby@me.com and Jeb's is jebhornsby@me.com. We have a blog/website too it's web.mac.com/thehornsbys. Also, congratulations on your 3rd little one! They are such a blessing!
We'd love to hear from you guys and try to get together sometime.
Jennifer Hornsby
ok, i'm catching up.
Brenna and emily have that same tank top as ek in the window pics, you look fab, the house looks so nice (when can we move in?), a boo-hoo breakfast is such a great idea, so sad it has to come to clear backpacks isn't it?, very cool closet in EKs room, and Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Phew!
rachel- this is adorable! i'm so happy that ya'll found such a great place! sorry i didn't get to see ya'll but you'll be in my prayers- can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!
Your new house is beautiful!! I love colonials!!
You guys looks so settled in and I love the kids rooms, especially EK's closet/playroom. I would have lived in there as a kid.
P.S. My parent's old house had a brick floor in their kitchen. My mom use to make me clean it as my chore. So, I too have a love/hate relationship with brick floors. ;)
Post a Comment