8.11.2008

Good News!

The long lost camera is found!!! It was in Jeff's parents car that we had used one weekend when looking at houses in T-town (we left them our van with the carseats). It must have fallen out of my purse and gotten under one of their seats or something. The even better news is that it's actually not broken anymore! When I got the camera from Jeff's parents this weekend, the battery was dead. I charged it up and stuck it back in the camera. Lo and behold, it turned right on and acts like it was never broken! I had tried recharging the battery before, but it had not worked. Who knows why it's working now, but I am so excited to not have to spend birthday money on a camera again!

3 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Hooray! I love finding things (especially before I spend the money to replace them!). That's great news.

The Deavours Family said...

I am seriously so excited!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

great news!