8.17.2008

The Boys


The Akers came for a visit on Saturday and we had so much fun. We set up the slip n slide (pictures below) and the boys loved it! Samuel, Hudson, and Rowen will hopefully always share a special bond as they were all adopted from Ukraine in December of 2005. I hope they will be friends forever! They also had so much fun wrestling and just being wild boys!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

fun times! I love all the updates and pics.

natalie said...

give our love to the Akers...tell them we're praying for them!

So glad to see the fun pictures of the boys together. I remember praying for both families while you were in the Ukraine, reading your stories, and feeling such joy when you both found the children God designed for your families.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I still can't believe you live close enough now that we can do that anytime! Yeah!!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

i am glad to see that you have one old friend/sister that is so close to help support you! and the boys can have some fun too!