2.10.2012

Insta - Friday {Recent Phone Pics} and a poem:)

I found this printable on pinterest and meant to use it in the nursery.  I haven't done that yet, but may just add it somewhere.  I love it!  It's been my mantra these last 3 weeks.  The days are long with a fussy newborn and 3 other active children, but I long to treasure the moments...cause as we all know babies don't keep...they grow up way too fast!


So, here are my recent phone pics...(lots and lots of baby because that is what fills my day right now)...



1. sweet Samuel is a great big brother! 
2. the girls made cupcakes with Paige, one of our awesome college students who came to help one afternoon!


1.  sweet baby sleeping and one of her awake:)
2.  Ellie Kate feeding her baby playing on her phone:) ...she was being a mini-me!!


we've had a lot of crying and fussing but the meds do seem to be helping her reflux for the most part


I got our valentines ready the other day while the girls colored and baby slept.  it was fun to do something sort of crafty!


1. Abigail reading to Anna Mitchell who was very fussy
2.  I love modern technology! Video monitors are awesome!



1. Love how AM's hair sticks up after her bath
2.  girls playing n their room pretending to watch "The Lion King" (love their imaginations)



life rearranged

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Such cute pictures! Love the one of Ellie Kate feeding and playing with her phone! That is how I used to stay up with Facebook and blogs- when I was still breastfeeding! Ha! Now I have no time to sit!

The Hill Hangout said...

Bless you! I had a reflux baby, too. I had no idea how it could be until I had one. Whoa! They cry a LOT. Hang in there - it does get better. Visiting from InstaFriday.

Holly said...

I love that printable! :)