She's just the most squeezable, kissable, huggable thing to us! She doesn't lack for any attention that's for sure. I caught a progression of pictures on my phone the other day that ended in some great smiles. It was her first real smile and it just melts my heart. I'm pretty sure she has dimples like Ellie Kate too:) even though you can't really see them in these pictures.
First I set her in the chair and she looked at me like this...
Then I moved her to the boppy pillow and that's when I got the huge smiles...
And I just want to say that after my last post, I hope you guys don't think I'm just begging or asking for sympathy or whatever. I am SOOOO incredibly grateful for the life and the kids and everything that the Lord has given me. I just want to be real and sometimes this life is hard and tiring. This is also just a really crazy phase for us. But I've been dwelling on the promises that the Lord's mercies are new every morning...and that His Grace is sufficient for me in my weakness. Proof of that is I am getting this post up and I got my birth announcements sealed and ready to mail today! Yay!
God's love, strength, grace and the promise of His word are so comforting! First sweet smiles from my squishy little baby also help:)!







2 comments:
Holy Cow!
Is it just me or does she look like Samuel in that first pic? It doesn't surprise me though, there are a lot of pics where Samuel looks like you. I just love how the Lord works like that ;)
I love that your posts are honest--I have a newborn right now and it makes me feel SO much better to know I'm not the only one struggling sometimes!
Post a Comment