CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I have been waiting for your update! (My friend had her baby 30 minutes ago!)
Congratulations, Rachel! She is beautiful! I hope that sweet girl is doing well and that you have a quick recovery!
She is adorable and looks like her sisters! Can't wait to hear details!
Congrats Rachel and Jeff!! So happy she is here healthy. She is absolutely adorable! I am quite familiar with going through labor and then having a c-section and it's no fun. Hope you have a quick recovery.
Congratulations!!! She is perfect and so blessed to be born into your family! Take care of yourself.
She is PRECIOUS! So happy for your family. As everyone else said, I pray recovery goes smoothly. Look forward to hearing the "story."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I have been waiting for your update! (My friend had her baby 30 minutes ago!)
Congratulations, Rachel! She is beautiful! I hope that sweet girl is doing well and that you have a quick recovery!
She is adorable and looks like her sisters! Can't wait to hear details!
Congrats Rachel and Jeff!! So happy she is here healthy. She is absolutely adorable! I am quite familiar with going through labor and then having a c-section and it's no fun. Hope you have a quick recovery.
Congratulations!!! She is perfect and so blessed to be born into your family! Take care of yourself.
She is PRECIOUS! So happy for your family. As everyone else said, I pray recovery goes smoothly. Look forward to hearing the "story."
Post a Comment