1.18.2012

38 Weeks



This is my last belly pic and my last day to be pregnant (hopefully forever).  It's a little bittersweet.  I am sooooo incredibly thankful for this baby and for the opportunity to let her grow in my womb for 38 weeks.  God has definitely blown our minds and hearts as he has answered heartwrenching prayers for children way above all we ever asked or imagined.   I am very glad though that I get to deliver tomorrow and be done with pregnancy:). 

We are so excited to meet Anna Mitchell tomorrow!  I'm sure I'll have a million pictures to share and will hopefully be able to post from the room like I did 3 years ago with Abigail.  Please pray for a smooth delivery and healthy baby!


6 comments:

Jamie said...

I wish you all the best tomorrow and will pray for your delivery and transition home. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Praying for you & a safe delivery tomorrow!!!! So excited for you!! One of my best friends is being induced tomorrow also...yeah for new babies!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

How did I miss that tomorrow is the day? I'm so excited and a bit jealous! I hope and pray everything goes well sweet friend. Enjoy your 2 day vacay!

Julie said...

Praying things go well tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Anna Mitchell.

Kitty Brown said...

Oh Rachel, what a testament your sweet children are! We'll be praying for you (and Jeff) tomorrow. Love to all SIX of you!!!

Sarah said...

Yea!!! You made it. I immediately feel amazing (until the drugs wear off :)) the second I get that huge baby out of me!! Praying you have a great day tomorrow!!