1.15.2012

On Nesting

Well folks I'm driving my husband crazy with my nesting in full force the last few weeks!  I'm trying to take advantage of it because my motivation to clean out and organize may never come back with trying to parent 4 kids:). Ha!

I've cleaned out every closet in the house besides Jeff's...which I want to do tomorrow, but we shall see.  Right before Christmas when all the good sales and codes were out, I made 4 photo books to catch myself up to 2011 (so now I'm only a year behind:).  A few weeks ago, I made 5 loaves of banana bread, 2 poppyseed chicken casseroles, and 2 chicken spaghetti casseroles to freeze.  I feel like I've been very productive and it feels good! 

Then once I made the pillow for Anna Mitchell's room, it's all I've wanted to do!  I made one more little one for AM with some fabric I already had.  Then, last night I made 3 more and had to make myself stop because my back was hurting so bad.  They really are so easy and making pillow covers are so fun for a girl like me who likes to change things up A LOT. 

This one I made with some fabric I had that was given to me by my aunt.  I already had the pillow insert and just stuck this one on for an instant free change!  Awesome!



Then I got some fabric on clearance at our one good fabric store and made two pillows for our bed.  I felt like we needed a little color in there. Photos are taken on my phone so quality is not great, but oh well. 




Now, I'm going to enjoy the next 3 days with my kiddos, go grocery shopping,  run a few last minute errands, and treasure every little kick and roll in my belly:) as we wait to meet this precious baby girl!

No comments: