1.25.2012

Comparison

It's that time again...for comparisons!!! 

Here are my 3 precious girls as newborns the day we brought them home from the hospital.  It's hard for me to believe I've done this 3 times...God is so incredible gracious!  They all look so different don't they????


And here is Samuel with all 3 of his baby sisters.  He's such a good big brother and he's grown up so much in the past 5 years. 


I am indeed a very blessed mama!  

Things are going pretty well.  I'm tired and still sore, but I think there is just an ease to making this transition for the 3rd time.  I honestly don't think the csection has been any worse for me than with my other births.  That is a blessing for sure!  I feel much more laid back and not as hormonal (yet) this time around.  All the big kids seem to be doing well except Abigail does NOT like it when baby sister cries at all.  In fact, Abigail just cries right along with her.  Hopefully that will change soon:).  Anna Mitchell has had 2 good nights and one bad night as far as sleep.  She is having a hard time gaining weight as well so I'm doing a lot of pumping and feedings.  Thank goodness we have lots of help around here!!! 

4 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

So cute! I love comparison shots! I think Anna & Ellie Kate look alike, but Anna & Abigail have the same coloring!

Jennifer said...

Rachel, Anna was the same way when we brought Kyle home. I thought it was going to be awful but she quickly adjusted to the crying. We told her that is how babies talk and then when Kyle would start crying, we would ask, "What do you think he is trying to tell us?" and then she would tell us what she thought he needed. You are truly blessed, they are all beautiful!

Sandra White said...

All different, but all perfectly beautiful! Samuel is one lucky guy. You continue to take care of your "babies" and yourself, and I'll continue to pray for your family(not to mention enjoying the pictures)!

Annie said...

Lovely pictures of all the kids.

Try to rest and enjoy your kids.